Saturday, December 17, 2005

Motivational Speaker Kevin Hogan

A motivational speaker for your event must be able to captivate and audience and prepare them not only for the day's events but for the purpose behind the event.

For years I've been doing this for the best and biggest companies and conventions around the world.

Most groups hire me because of my status as "the body language expert." Others hire me because I wrote the all time second best selling book about persuasion and influence. These presentations often show people how to dramatically increase their sales, improve marketing or simply communicate far more effectively.

http://www.kevinhogan.net/ is the place to visit if you want more information, and for this blog, I'm going to post a number of samples of just what will drive your group to excellence!

Kevin Hogan
Author of The Psychology of Persuasion

No comments: